View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 12:23 PM   #200
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
The length of a paragraph has nothing to do with this bug nor the amount of pages you turn. I just tried it again going ahead 10 pages, then 20 pages, never was it only one long paragraph at the last page, and each time after turning the reader back on I was back to the original position 10 and 20 pages before where I left off.

Anacreon might be onto something where the database doesn't update until the book is closed, so a full power off doesn't save. Could this always have been normal? I never power off nor use kepubs, so it's something I'd sure never have noticed before.
i use kepubs and power off all the time, i also disabled pinch to adjust font size, im using firmware 3.16.0 (no patches) sideloaded on my Aura 6" without any of these issues

best wishes koboy

Last edited by koboy; 08-18-2015 at 12:31 PM.
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote