View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #17
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Now that there are multiple covers, is one of them the "default" when you send it or do you have to go into your reader's screensaver settings each time and set the cover image?

Thanks,
eP
On a Sony, if you continue to copy only one cover then it will still always be called calibre_cover.jpg and you will not need to change anything in the Select Standby settings.

If you copy multiple covers in one go, then the first in the list will still be calibre_cover, the next calibre_cover02, then calibre_cover03 ... etc. In this case, if you want the screensaver to cycle round all the copied covers, you will need to revisit your screensaver settings to make sure that calibre_cover02, calibre_cover03 etc are ticked. If you still only want a single cover to display, then just make sure only that particular cover is ticked.

Personally, I think I'll stay with the single copy option because it's more like the "real book" experience, but I know some people like a selection of standby images, e.g. all the covers for a book series.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote