View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 06:51 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
It's probably a good deal from the POV of an accountant in a cost benefit analysis, but this irrational old duffer would rather wait to see if there are any discounts on V5. Besides, I don't think I need 32 GB.

I'm curious, how many people use more than 8gb?
I noticed that some folks mentioned they liked 6" better, so I thought I'd put it out there (and it seemed like a good deal for those who do want 32 GBs). But (like you) I have no need for 32 GB of storage. Maybe if I read PDFs or manga's. As tempting as it might be to try out the new 6.8" Paperwhite, I'm not going there either. I've got enough Kindles and I really like the Voyage when I'm not using my PocketBook or Nook or Tolino — I like the ePub format better.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote