View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
It's too bad that these appmakers don't make a free app for testing. That's why i've waited for the release of mobilerss on the ipad. Which i'm familiar with on the iphone

The most important thing of that rss-app is that it syncs and download images on the background. You can continue reading in the meantime. This also means that it can sync/download when connected, and you can read it offline.
This is of course not mentioned in any app description, so I don't know if newsrack does that too.
Seems to be a fair number of complaints about it on Itunes. Before spending more $$ you might like to check out FeeddlerRSS. No pictures but it works flawlessly on my iPad and syncs with Google reader. Works for me, and it's free. Course probably not what you are looking for since you are looking for one with images.

They do have a Pro app for $4.99. So there are choices out there! I was a little dissapointed that the newsRack for Ipad does not have the "newspaper" rack. Course that is only eye candy but we like eye candy! LOL

Last edited by MsAstoria; 06-10-2010 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added more comments
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote