View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 03:08 AM   #8
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post

I wonder if there is anyway around that. I guess I could take note of which page it sends me to and then manually go to that page. It would be nice if there was an easier once touch solution.

I'm on the previous firmware, by the way. It's working perfectly for me.
I have no idea lol. I am still extremely new with this device. While I got the 'link mode' to work (which is to say I have been able to bring up the links and navigate up and down the links) I haven't gotten the links to actually work yet. I brought up the ebook in Calibre and when I click the link it opens my browser. So I am thinking that has something to do with it.

But who knows. At least I don't yet lol.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote