View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 10:00 PM   #199
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@JimmXinu - you're right it's too late, I never used the existing SS and ASR options, so I'd forgotten the check boxes were even there.

The check box and selectors should at least have different tool tip text, that they were the same is what confused me. Maybe put a heading above the check boxes and selectors, something like 'Clear' (if that's what they're for) and 'Apply'.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-19-2017 at 10:02 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote