View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
I think the "Download Expiring" selection isn't working properly. Mine shows only one book expiring (and being replaced with the useless fbreader format) in that section, but if I look at my entire bookshelf there are two that are being replaced.

I've got all my ebooks DRM-stripped and backed up -- I've no intention of paying more than once for books I've bought.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote