View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #33
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joques View Post
Huh. On a whim I now tried to convert my epubs first (epub-epub), and all of a sudden it all works perfectly. I didn't want to do that, I like to keep my files as original as possible, so I used to just used to use Polish and Modify Epub to clean up formatting, punctuation, forced fonts, cover art etc. Now it seems I must Calibre-convert them all for this to work. Ok then, no huge deal. I can still back up the originals.

A huge Thank you to everybody who helped! This seems like a great community of likeminded.
I suspect that you're covering up the underlying issue by doing this. Can you try opening a broken ePub in Sigil and validate it? That should tell you what's wrong.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote