View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
There's nothing in the release of new models that requires you to upgrade every cycle. Speaking for myself, I only upgrade when a new model provides a sufficient number of new goodies at a price insufficiently high as to give me sticker shock (which may in turn mean that I don't upgrade until the new model is not-so-new anymore).

From my point of view it means most bangs for my bucks, from the manufacturers point of view, they only get rewarded from providing significant real innovations (either new tech or better ways of using existing tech).

Anybody who has a PRS-1 who is seriously contemplating buying a PRS-2 obviously has more money than sense (and really ought to see me about buying a wonderful, only slightly used, Brooklyn Bridge ).
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote