View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #13
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Those chapter links are what is missing from mine that I got at eBookwise. It has links to books, but then you must scroll. I don't have the time or patience to tear it apart and put it back together again with links. At least my EB-1150 lets me put bookmarks and then flip to those quickly.
Your EB-1150 also lets you search. That should find things pretty quickly without scrolling.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote