View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #63
Kboland
Zealot
Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kboland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrelli View Post
When I try to rename the new file folder it is telling me "You must type a file name.". What exactly am I doing wrong? I am using vista 32.
I had that problem too. Seems it has something to do with how the user account is set up. I was able to do it on my laptop, but not able to use the laptop to root, so I copied the folder to my desktop (on which i ran into the "You must type a file name." problem) using dropbox. I'm not sure though how to fix it in your case, other than suggesting to try and create the /.android folder on another machine and copy it over.

Cheers and good luck
Kboland is offline   Reply With Quote