View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #39
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Of course!

Everyone knows that in order to have an opinion on an eReader, you have to own every model of that brand (K1, K2, K3 or N1, NC, N2, etc.) and you have to have used it every day with every possible format it supports.

And if your opinion of that device isn't 100% positive, then WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE OTHER FORUMS COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR DEVICES, TOO?

[edit by moderation]

(That was all total sarcasm, I swear. )
I thought to have an opinion you had to trace your ereading device geneology back to late 90s PDAs.

Last edited by dreams; 08-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote