Thread: Touch Initial Charge?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Question Initial Charge?

Hello !

Just got my Touch today just in time for my bday I have already a Xoom but for reading outside, it's not the best so I choose the Kobo.

I tried that with my AC-usb connector (from my cell) but the Kobo told me to download the setup. So I did that, unplug from the wall, plug it to my PC, updating to 1.9.6 and while being there, sideload some epubs that I already have with Calibre.

Then, I eject it to play a bit with it, but I was affraid of battery memory so I just replug it to the wall adapter.

I know that it shouldn't be a problem with the new type of batteries but still, I loose so many rechargeable batteries in the past that I'm really cautious with that.

1. So, I was wondering if I should do a complete charge OOB right away?
2. Is there a way to know the exact percentage of the battery charge?
3. How I know the battery is fully charged? (the del is green at the moment but I know that the reader is around 80-90% by the look of it)

Thanks a lot for your help!
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote