View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetdream View Post
I don't want to reflash just for this. I should have made a copy of the Rootfs when I first got it :/ I changed the applications folder to the games folder and somehow along the way the apps got deleted, along with the browser!! Does anyone just have a zip with the original apps from the 360+ in it?
I can't help you with the applications, but I can tell you that the 90x/60x firmwares all automatically delete the games directory on bootup. It looks like the 360+ is doing the same thing now. So, don't put anything important into a games directory or it will continue to disappear.

Oh wait. My 902 has a copy of fsimage.tar.gz in the /ebrmain directory which has, among other things, the contents of the applications directory. If you can install the poterm application, then you can look for a similar file and unpack the applications directory from it using something like:
Code:
tar -zxf /ebrmain/fsimage.tar.gz applications
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote