View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Thanks much for this info. I wanted an iPad that was 7" just for reading alone, but could not justify the price and felt the iPad was just too big. This device will be perfect for me. I have an eInk reader for outdoor reading, and now I will have an LCD device of high quality where I can read in bed or dark rooms (I hate to admit that is where I do most of my reading and I don't like LED attached lights on my eink - that actually hurts my eyes more than LCD).
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote