View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ode View Post
Can anyone get it to run to grab the feeds for calibre?
I tested briefly on another machine, and got your feed parsed correctly. The articles weren't pulling, and I didn't debug why, but you were parsing the articles and building the feed from your source page just fine.

The recipe didn't finish, and I'm not sure if all you articles were parsed correctly, but most were. I started to play with it, added a postprocess_html for debugging, cleaned up some comments, added some print statements and the recipe finished, (empty articles) but that's as far as I went.

I know it's not much, but I thought you might want to know you weren't ignored.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote