View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #122
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3bsi View Post
can yo help me please

i want arabic font to read list books correct
You're welcome to try a font containing arabic unicode glyphs, but I'm not sure the result will be great. From what I understand, arabic uses a lot of ligatures and other stuff that's really supported only with Opentype fonts and Opentype-aware software in order to look correct. So, not sure how it would come out with a classic TrueType font on the Kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
I am loving the fontin2 font! I have found that if you use Calibre to eject your kindle, the kindle doesnt freeze and the restart is very simple to do.

I have ordered another kindle for my partner - I have to remember how to do all the hack setup from the beginning, once I have upgraded it to 2.5.3!
Err, it's been a while since I tried, but I don't ever remember the Windows 'safe unplug' USB device thingy to ever correctly 'eject' the Kindle (or any other usb device...) (ie. make it usable with the USB cord still plugged in, and not on the 'USB plug' screen)... But then, I did encounter this issue with a proper 'eject' on Linux. Anyway, that shouldn't be such an issue anymore in the next version .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-30-2010 at 08:16 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote