View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 02:59 AM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I do the same thing myself when I want to savour a book, but it has backfired occasionally when I jump to another book which also turns out to be good, and then lose interest in the first. I've had to go back and start over at the beginning again on the second try.

I really liked The Sisters Brothers, as well. It felt special to me, too, although I can't identify exactly why.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote