View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #98
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The main things that come to mind with JB are Google Now, multi-user support, the quick settings screen, the improved notifications (where you can, for instance, see details of an email or reply to it), the lock screen widgets and the speed improvements brought by project butter. There's probably other stuff I'm forgetting.
I have Google Now on my iPod Touch, and I don't even use it there. Multi-user support is not needed and I find the current (stock) notification center pretty good as it is (and much better than iOS).

Maybe I will do it in the future as the one thing I'm really intrigued with ... offline voice-to-text ... is not available on ICS. Other than that and perhaps better battery life, there is nothing else I feel would be improved by JB.

I'm really quite happy with the stock OS now that it's modded to allow sideloading and trick Google Play into allowing more downloads.

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote