View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'm okay with it. I know I can jailbreak my iOS devices if I want to do more with them but I enjoy their "walled garden" sufficiently for me to sit back and enjoy what they offer. If I was less happy I would be a candidate for, say, Android devices.

The thing is I mostly want to have a smooth user experience. So far nobody does that as well as Apple. They are not perfect and someone (Samsung?) can take away their crown. Another high point is because Apple sells just a few devices in such high volumes the 3rd party market (accessories) blows away anyone else's.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote