View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
What's worse that overdrive redesign?

Yahoo just changed their home page and I think it's even worse than overdrive redesign. Both say that it's supposed to be better for mobile devices, but to me it's even worse on a mobile device just like overdrive is. On a mobile device, you can only see a list of one kind of news story at a time without reloading pages. It's not much better on the pc - it says you can customize, but I don't see any way to do that even when I logged in with one of my many yahoo IDs. I don't have facebook so I don't know if that will help.

I like to look at a lot of different types of news and I like being able to see a bunch of stories of each type on one page so I could choose what I was in the mood for. I don't see a link for rss feeds anymore so I hope they continue to work.

Maybe they used the same web designers that overdrive did?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote