View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #48
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I use Onleihe.

A user on the french forum wrote that Québec Library BANQ uses Overdrive. But you can find their frankophone section here. Maybe this is new, I don't know. I have no idea how french or belgian libary systems work. I didn't even know anything about Overdrive untill today..
For US libraries, check out this page for libraries that allow remote sign-up, then go to the individual links to see which of the ones have the type of books you like to read or listen to.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote