View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #369
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously, if people who feel they have "perfect" units could just snap a pic of the unit in their phone, with text on the screen and backlight all the way up, in normal indoor lighting conditions, that would be very helpful for those of us deciding whether to start the return merry-go-round.
This is exactly what I'm talking off. If the screen isn't perfectly uniform at max settings in a dark room, that means that the product is defective? Ridiculous! I set my light so that the background looks white but the screen does not appear to glow. I don't use max setting ever, in a bright room I use half, in a dark room I use almost nothing.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote