View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I've decided to get both. I'm hoping to get the one out now this coming month and sell my Kindle Keyboard 3G. I know I wont miss it. I'm hoping for more cover selections or a discount through special offers. I'm not going to bother with a lighted cover this time like I have now.

So if you get two Special Offers Kindle does that mean you can take advantage of the offer twice?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote