View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:54 AM   #7
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Do you scroll to read or turn pages? I'm not sure that I like the scroll idea. Instead of one tap I (presume) will have to constantly slide my finger up and down. Any way out of that end of chapter issue without using scrolling?
I don't scroll. I disabled it because if affected page tap turning.

I don't have the end chapter problem. I do recall having that issue at one time though. Like I said, with the updates and tweaking of settings, I'm good to go now. I also have Full Screen mode on as well.

I'm assuming you're on the latest version of the app.

Edit: I will mention that if my font size is not set at a particular range, there are funky issues with the text sometimes. Now that I think about it, that seems to be more related to my LCD Density setting. If that number is too small, I have problems.

Last edited by SCION; 07-18-2011 at 02:00 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote