View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
RJMcDonnell
Enthusiast
RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.RJMcDonnell can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
Hello from a Mystery & Music Lover

My name is RJ McDonnell. [Promotion deleted - MODERATOR] I receive emails about mysteries written by well know authors all of the time. But I find most of the indie authors that I follow through forums like this one.

In addition to learning about new authors and titles, I purchased my first eBook reader a few months ago and am still finding out about its features. Since I'm an author, most of my family and friends assume I know all about the technical nuances of their new gadgets. I'm hoping to find a thread where techies speak my language, and direct them over here.

If you get a chance to read either of my books be sure to drop me a note and share your thoughts. I love getting feedback.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-18-2014 at 09:31 AM.
RJMcDonnell is offline   Reply With Quote