View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Went and spent about 15 minutes with one tonight and overall was impressed, but it can be a bit sluggish and that should be fixable with a firmware update.

However, as much as I liked it I also realized why I like the current version so much and why I want to stay with eink as my main reader. I still have my iPod touch when I need LCD so that decreases my need for the color device.

Still though I liked it a lot and for the price it is a great choice for people that want a color reader.

BTW, my local store said their current stock was already bought out, but I could preorder and get one in the next shipment they expect next Friday.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote