View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Adding PDF books

Is there a way for Calibre to read my PDFInfo files when I add PDF books?

When I add an epub book, the fields are all nicely filled (author, title, tag, etc). But with PDF books it completely ignores my PDFInfo fields (which are nicely filled, at least, Author, Title and Subject are).

If it doesn't, is there a way for it to read the folder structure (by using the reg expression)? Because the filenames of my books only contain a series index (if applicable) and the title of the book. The author (and series, again if applicable) are folder names...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote