View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hoped it would help

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Unfortunately, Alan, that's not what's being asked. We all know where "Kindle for PC" stores its books. The question that's being asked is where the W8 Metro App stores its books.

The answer, as far as I know, is that no, it hasn't yet been figured out. The most likely answer is that it's in some kind of database.
I, of course knew that, but hoped that maybe my recent experiences with the Windows 7 version would help the situation in some way.

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote