View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
Below is a link to a list of some DRM free sellers....

http://blog.threepress.org/2009/11/1...ee-publishers/
Thanks, I have linked it.

I have also updated the welcome page to provide a bit more information about my goal for the site. I am not planning to link to every free book out there. Rather, it will be a personal list of books I have read and can vouch for---an attempt to help people winnow through the massive pile of slush out there with some tried and true (at least by me, for whatever that is worth) recommendations.

If anyone else sets up a similar site with their own recommendations, I am more than happy to link to it. I would love for the publishers to realize that if they don't start catering to readers a little bit more, they will lose them (and their money) to alternate channels.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote