View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
s3c2440 serial pinout anyone?

Hello everybody,

I recently got a cybook, which keeps crashing a lot; it once got bricked, bookeen fixed it, but actually, next time, I'd just like to flash it back into life myself, so I'd like to dd the contents of the flash memory.

I looked around and found the documentation on OpenInkpot-wiki for the pinout, which seems to be showing the PCB of a first generation gen3.

The "about" page of my cybook tells me: "s3c2440 (400MHz)" and the PCB looks - err - slightly different:

Anybody tried to hack into this device yet?
Would it make any sense trying openInkpot on this one (I doubt it though)?
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote