View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:16 AM   #403
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkd431 View Post
Anybody know about readcheaply.com? No one is as good as Blossom but this popped up and I wondered about it. I do not want to get spammed to death.

Blossom, I particularly appreciate that you annotate where the freebies are from, i.e. former Harlequin author, indie, inspiration, paranormal timetravel zombies ...

I too have as many freebies as I will ever have time to read, and have about stopped even bothering to one-click the indies. That said I am a sucker for backlist vintage romances.
Thanks sometimes I can find the info easy and sometimes I have to dig for it. I don't think I've done zombies yet...not my thing....but who knows.

Oh Big Author News!

Carly Phillips has gone Indie! She has two more of her Serendipity series to release next year but in November her first Indie book will be coming out! She has some self published backlist out but this will be a all new series! If you haven't read her I would put her with Jane Graves or Susan Anderson. Most of her books are published by Harlequin so this is a awesome move on her part!