View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #101
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
[QUOT=ashkulz;245704]Can you tell me which version worked better (linreb, or an older impserve version)? Also, can you post a log of where it fails so I can improve it [/QUOTE]

I was referring to the versions of the ebook. I will try to get to the log tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Well, I'd appreciate it if someone could quantify it i.e. this site causes problems, or after loading HTML pages of XXX size the ebookwise resets or crashes, etc. Else we will not be able to use the internet browsing feature for the 1150 productively
I have been testing the link to MobileRead. It doesn't alway work, and I have come up with a few ideas.

a, If the 8MB storage is full or the link is inside a large IMP file, my 1150 will almost certainly crash.

b, If the link is inside a small file, my 1150 will likely not crash.

There could be other causes, but the two situations above have happened consistently.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote