View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #103
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
I'm still shivering from the shock I got all those years ago when I devoured first 8-10 WoT books and discovered that next one is not even written! You'd think I'd be smarter in the future, but the same thing happened with Song of Ice and Fire. LOL.

Now I made the rule to not touch anything epic unless it's finished, there's enough other reading material. Some (urban fantasy) series have smaller cast and books are more stand-alone.

But, I usually don't put down the series until I've finished all that's available.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote