View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
These three mysteries have popped up at Fictionwise, where with the 15% new discount, and the 55% coupon this week, they are $1.91 each. DRM-free too, which is nice.

They are also available at Amazon and BN, but for more: $3.82 each at Amazon and $4.99 each at BN.

The Old Dick won the 1982 Edgar Award for Best Paperback and was a finalist for the 1982 Shamus Award for Best Paperback.

Info and links:

THE OLD DICK FW BN Amaz

THE BIG ENCHILADA: FW BN Amaz

SLEAZE: FW BN Amaz

Hopefully all these links are affiliate-free since I started in each case with the top-level URL and went from there. If they aren't, I didn't mean it!

Thanks for the head's up on these.

I picked them all up, plus "The Flesh Eaters" (a sleazy/pulpy horror novel), from Fictionwise.

By the way, he also has a humorous mystery under a pseudonym, in case anyone is interested.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote