View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #88
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I bought the size 4 for a NookColor (which I use in portrait mode in its case). I believe the base and cover are an option for people who want multiple covers. I bought a regular cushion, but added (optional) embroidery.

You can e-mail the owner at the address on her site; she's very helpful about what size to order, etc. and gets back to you right away. It took less than a week from the time I started asking her questions to receiving my finished product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I took a look at the site but got confused on which one would hold a Kindle Fire in Portrait mode? Also there was talk about base and covers... do you have to buy both? That's really pricey.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote