View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #8
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAcheson View Post
I view the current state of electronic comic book pricing as market failure, pure and simple. I'm just not going to pay $4 for a comic book that I don't even get to own. I might pay $1 for that, just for convenience.

It's a missed opportunity, too, because I would like to buy comics electronically, because I don't want the clutter of physical comics. Also, I want the creators to get paid. And I think electronic publishing would be a great way to discover new comics that I like.

For instance, when DC did their "52" relaunch, it would have made a lot of sense for them to offer the whole run of 52 issues for $50.
Well, right now you can get all 52 of the original first issues for under $52 on ComiXology. They're 99 cents each.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote