View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:26 AM   #33
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I've tried sleep masks as well, but I just can't stand to have it on while I'm in bed. Very heavy curtains do the trick as well.

I used to live in the middle of nowhere with my parents, and nights were always really dark. When I first moved to Ghent I couldn't stand the light either, but now I've gotten used to it.
I've always been a night owl so I had to adjust. Now, I can't sleep unless I have my sleep mask on. I have thermal blackout curtains but I need something laying over my eyelids. As soon as I feel the gentle pressure of the mask, it tells my mind to go to sleep... go to sleep...
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote