Thread: Silliness Bad Customers
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
The first story that comes to mind is the time two German guys came through my line at the grocery store. I was all excited, having taken four years of German in high school (yes, close to 20 yr prior) and I proudly said "Ich kann litt Deutsch!" The look they gave me was priceless, and they apparently realized Ich kannot litt Deutsch.

It wasnʻt until after they left that I realized my years of Norwegian in college had invaded my knowledge of German and I had produced a 50/50 hybrid. Then Jeg kann litt Norsk and Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch had morphed into my new language- Deutsk, or Nortsch. At least that pesky Hawaiian stayed out of the action. Now *that* would have been fun!

Ok, so that horror story was really more about my own issues.

I still donʻt get why you wouldnʻt let him take you out for a date....

**all misspelled words in this post are because I can only really think in two language right now, neither of which are Norwegian or German. And possibly English.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote