Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #95
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchCarrier View Post
Unfortunately, I've had two resets today with version 15.1, both times while reading an EPUB file (two different ones). Thankfully no total crashes, but a reboot after I pressed one of the wing buttons to go to the next page.

Has anyone else experienced any crashes with the new firmware? This is getting really annoying...
Yes. I installed it right after I got my PB recently, and I had to do about 10 hard resets in the first few days - and a number of my books wouldn't open either. So you can understand I felt quite annoyed and not a little worried that this e-book reader wasn't as good after all. I switched back to v. 14.2 and have not experienced any problems since.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote