View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #63
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Book Designer was developed by a Russian Group. All of the information is in the WIKI. I have tried sending email but never have received an answer. I have no idea what language or tool set was used. Getting the source code might be more trouble than its worth.

Using the pearl and/or java already available under a GNU license seems to make more sense. All HTML editors and browsers have similar sceens and tool bars.

Want to try it?
Charlie
I'd be a disaster...
But there are any number of really clever, bright, and capable folk here at MobileRead who could do a lot of good with the Book Designer code, I bet!
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote