View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #29
i, Podius
Enthusiast
i, Podius has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.i, Podius has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.i, Podius has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Dell Axim x51v, Bookeen CyBook Gen 3, Sony PRS-T1
Hi sianon, I'm in Sydney; I believe the only Dymocks store that carries the Cybook is the one on George St, in the city. However, you can also order online from their website and have it delivered. The cover they had on it was pretty nice, leather (or pleather, possibly), slightly different to the ones I've seen in photos on the forums here, but it seemed quite well made, and featured a magnet to keep it closed when not in use.

You're probably right about the BeBook improving with time, but as it stands, I really like the CyBook's features (I'd like it more, admittedly, if it had RTF support), but I do like the font size options, the dictionary lookup (so far as I've read, the BeBook doesn't support that yet), and the aesthetics, as well. Anyhow, it looks like I should be getting it for Christmas now, I'll be sure to post my thoughts on it after a few week's use.
i, Podius is offline   Reply With Quote