View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #65
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
The Question I have is not converting ePub as much as storing another Format on my computer, as I understand Calibre will do.

Whilst not a big deal, I do tend to be a bit anal about how and where I store My books, so I'll probably play around with Calibre a bit when I get a little free time.
Me too.. well I say I'm ADHD about my file system and desktop. But, as far as I am concerned the calibre files are "app data" not files I manage so it doesn't bother me. Also, you only need to convert to ePub the books you want to move to the Touch/Phone... then you can always delete them afterwards.

I was just offering an alternative... Stanza is fine if you want to open a bunch of files and do this. However, Stanza will not be a free beta forever where calibre will.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote