View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #151
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My first effort on the PW 2013 will be to download my catalog and all my eBooks and then charge overnight while all the indexing proceeds. I won't even look at it until the next day.

FEDEX informs me my unit is now on its way to a Post Office 5 miles from my house. They still project an October 3rd delivery. However, its possible I may receive it tomorrow, Oct 2nd.

With the Federal Government shutting down in stages its even possible the Post Office may close tomorrow and I won't see the unit for weeks or months. Thank you Congress for expediting my delivery.

Amazingly Amazon still shows an Oct 2nd delivery date. Maybe they know something that FEDEX does not know.

I still have my great PW 2012 and my KFHD732 2012. My KFHDX732-2013 is due on Oct 18. I hope Amazon doesn't rely on FEDEX / Smartpost if the Post Office is out of business at that time.
The U.S. Post Office is independently funded and will not be shutting down, so you should be in good shape. I got my PW cover in 2 days (prime 2-day delivery) through the Post Office. I was a little leary about that, but it worked out.

My PW2 is due tomorrow, but arrived this morning at UPS. Guess it will sit until tomorrow, which is what 2-day delivery is all about.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote