View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #19
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Heh. If I see the novels George R. R. Martin writes, having to split one book up into 2 pieces and still having them turn out at 800 pages (with him saying: "And I needed to cut the story short, as I saw no end in sight"), it seems everything goes nowadays.

And of course, it's always bigger than expected... I need some horses, because I've got some serious distance to cover. Damn. I don't know anything about horses, let alone medieval ones. I must watch out that I don't write any unrealistic stuff. Fantasy is fantasy, but a normal horse apparently can't travel at 25 mph for 8 hours on a stretch, despite what the movies say.

Ah well, I've learned some stuff about horses yesterday anyway, without even going to the library, thanks to the internet
Wikipedia is your friend there.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote