View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by namsilat View Post
I am running Calibre under Windows 8. When Calibre is "minimized" to the tray, the program and ebook remains showing on the taskbar. I am not sure if this is by design, but I would have thought the whole reason behind minimizing to tray is to clear up taskbar.
I don't have Windows 8 but minimize to tray refers to the calibre.exe GUI if you are reading an ebook this is opened using the ebook-viewer.exe and this does not minimize to tray.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote