View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
I tried that but it still says: "No active network connection found." Which is ridiculous because I'm on the Internet right now

I started with the NaNoWriMo copy, then bought the registration for it and upgraded. I'm just worried that if I download and reinstall from their site it might not recognize that I'm registered. I've got a deadline on my novel so I don't want to be stuck without access for days.

I'll have to look through my old emails to see if I have a registration key somewhere.
Did you register using the NaNo Copy or did you redownload the regular trial and register that copy? If you registered the NaNo copy then that's your problem right there. It's only meant for the NaNo period. You need the regular trial copy to register properly.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote