View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
I tried to update and it won't let me

When I hit the search for updates from Scrivener, it told me there's no active Internet connection found. The Literature & Latte site said to download the new version and load it on, but I'm scared I won't have access to the program anymore. If I do a completely new load, do I have to come up with a password or something? I don't remember them giving me any kind of passkey or anything :/
When you bought the program they would have sent you a user name (usually your own) and a serial # to input in order to register the program so the trial switches to the full no limit program. You can go online to retrieve your info I believe. I made sure to save my info in a text file for safe keeping in a folder along with the program installer.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote