View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #10
fiver22
fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fiver22 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, pc, kindle, stanza, shubook, hp touchpad , moon+
I have not -nor had I heard of it until you mentioned it. I VERY much look forward to an ipod touch version. i will drop any app for something better. I felt ...protective of Stanza but that was because it surprised me and did exactly wehat I wanted it too. I HOPE to find an app that makes me feel the same way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Have you tried Marvin? Launched last month. See the neighbouring thread with lots of rave reviews from former Stanza users. Marvin is the new Stanza for me, and no doubt about it -- it's already better than Stanza. I found ShuBook lacking both in terms of features and the way it displayed the books (formatting issues, etc.).

PS: Marvin version for iPhone/iPod Touch coming up.
fiver22 is offline   Reply With Quote