View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
Echase
Connoisseur
Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Echase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I keep all of my short stories and poetry works free, and they see much heavier views/downloads then my novels which I charge for. I distribute free on Smashwords, Sony, Apple, Barnes & Noble and Feedbooks. Of those, Feedbooks has given me the most downloads, with Sony and Barnes & Noble following up. I have yet to try the Amazon KDP select, so I'm not sure about that one. I'd rather people read my work free or not, going free is a great publicity tool, getting your product out there.
Echase is offline   Reply With Quote